Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chemistry

I believe there are different types of chemistry that people experience. Most more common and others are rare that you sometimes here in stories or in movies (basically fantasy). well we're going to stray away from the common mutual attractions and talk about the rare phenomena of an attraction that can mentally fuck you up cause you have never felt this type of electricity for someone ever. I'm talking about the type of feeling where it felt like your heart did flips and your stomach caught butterflies and your head spinning at the same time but there was nothing nauseous about my symptoms...yea yea i know it sounds like some lust or puppy love but it wasn't...I've felt lust and I've felt puppy love. the more i was around him the more ecstatic i became this was someone who i could easily see myself with for a long time. You have to be careful when you come face to face with this type of chemistry cause you can get lost in this fantasy of feelings and reality creeps in and hits you like a ton of bricks see chemistry like this i see has to fight to stay together cause for some odd reason attraction like this real raw feelings always runs into trouble always...sometimes the past comes in and fights its way back in and sometimes they lose and in this case they win. what i can say our chemistry is still there even though we dont talk anymore i still feel you eventhough you will never read this I still think about you I know you think about me eventhough we only had little time together you know we could have been something great....the way we felt about each other was scary even though we really never told each other how we really felt i knew. Maybe one day we'll meet again when the time is right and be happy again.